This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I give him another chance?
02-22-2014, 04:20 AM

In my opinion, he seems very jealous and controlling. Which is not good for any relationship, moreover - it's a turn off. It's not good when he needs constant reassurance, I actually think rather than like a partner - he is acting more like a parent. Fair enough that he wants to know where you are and such, but if he trusts you, he wouldn't have to constantly question where you are. I suggest that he gets counseling or some form or treatment because at this rate, he's breaking down the relationship. Regardless of how wonderful your relationship is together, if you feel that something doesn't feel right - then your gut feeling is probably right. It's your choice whether to give him another chance, but you need to take in consideration that he won't change, you either accept him how he is now or find someone else. That's how it goes, and also remember that you risk he will turn into this dark entity again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sisi - 02-22-2014, 04:11 AM
[] - Dian - 02-22-2014, 04:17 AM
[] - ichigo - 02-22-2014 04:20 AM