This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of makeup would look best on me (10 pts for best answer)?
02-22-2014, 04:28 PM

You are really pretty so don't worry, it won't take much time! If I were you, I would wear more eye makeup, to bring out the colour. Definitely mascara, and because of the shape, put extra on the outside eye ashes on the edge of your eye nearest your ear on either side, this accentuates the almond shape. Depending on how formal the occasion and how much time you have, eye liner would look great on you, I would put minimal amounts on though. Here is an example of the sort of eye make up I think would look great on you Smile obviously probably you would wear less! if you feel like wearing eyeshadow, I would go do golds or browns. Also if you have time, look on you tube for videos on how to do "smokey eyes" which I think would also look lovely. Big Grin lip wise, owing to your skin tone, red it not advisable, you would suit pink lip gloss or shades of brown (I wish I could pull it off ) . Hope this helps Smile

Also clothing wise, I think that you should wear exotic clothes, you know the flimsy colourful type, with jeans or whatever xxx

To me you look Indian but I'm not great with judging ethnicity so... Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tata - 02-22-2014, 04:21 PM
[] - Millie - 02-22-2014 04:28 PM
[] - ms - 02-22-2014, 04:44 PM
[] - Laina - 02-22-2014, 04:47 PM
[] - Roxiy01 - 02-22-2014, 04:53 PM
[] - Lauren-J - 02-22-2014, 05:00 PM