This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyway I can have a more positive future outlook?
02-22-2014, 05:36 PM
Anyway I can have a more positive future outlook?
I have an on and off depression over the past 3 years over my predictment . I'm 29 with aspergers and add, received a low gpa (2.7) in a mass comm in 2010 (bad fit, but I was a movie and tv buff). I want to pursue something in media, animal, legal, research, or physical science. I like writing, but writing is a terrible job market right now. I want to go back for something more useful. I'm very introverted, so I can network, but it just takes a lot more effort. I need breaks from it. I thought about trade school, but they don't seem offer many of the types of programs I'm looking. I have thought about accounting, but I wasn't the best math student. Vet Tech doesn't have very good salary (29,000 to help put pets done occasionally). I really hated being there when put my pets down. My gpa below the minimum for grad schools, but I often suffered from depression over trouble making friends with some people, or relating to girls. I know I can do better, but would have to get around finances and the low gpa stigma.. I have a fast food job that I want to leave someday, but the only other jobs that seem to be around are not in the fields or lead to any areas that I'm looking for. I know you can work you way up jobs, but want to find ones that I can my way up to the ones I want.. I've taken a few online career tests, much of the results were not what I was looking for.
I take medication for the my condition, so that disqualifies the military option.
No I'm right-handed, and math was one of my least favorite classes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anyway I can have a more positive future outlook? - LoneOrca - 02-22-2014 05:36 PM
[] - Rick - 02-22-2014, 05:37 PM