This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a stalker I don't want knowing I blocked him?
02-22-2014, 06:44 PM
I have a stalker I don't want knowing I blocked him?
I met a guy online who I talked to for a little while, but realized it was a horrible idea to be talking to someone over the internet I barely know. He lives across the US from me; so what's the point?

I stopped messaging him on facebook, and I also blocked all his calls/texts. I stopped talking to him in March, and to this day he still messages me. What a creep!

I already have him restricted on facebook, where he can't see anything unless I make it public. I'm really sick of him messaging me, liking and commenting on my photos, and writing on my timeline, I want to be free again, and not have to worry about him seeing my personal posts. I REALLY want to block him, but I'm afraid he would find me on another friend's account. I'm just so terrified he would do that, and then get mad at me.

I was thinking I should change my name to my first and middle name on facebook, if that seems okay? He knows my middle name, but I don't think he would try and use it. I was thinking I could delete my location for a little while, or whatever.

What should I do? Please help!! Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I have a stalker I don't want knowing I blocked him? - Erica - 02-22-2014 06:44 PM
[] - Jan Gill - 02-22-2014, 06:52 PM