This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm just sick of people?
02-23-2014, 01:27 AM
I'm just sick of people?
Please don't tell me I'm the only one.
I am just so sick of humanity and people. I might say that I'm going through a phase, I get emotional by seeing or hearing about people doing bad stuff to other people. I have no hope in people and it upsets me why there are so many power hungry, greedy and just yuck people in this world.
Why are there bad people in this world.

Now nothing major has happened to me (well yet anyways) so why am I sick of them? I observe things, I hear stuff on the news and it just makes me so angry even little things people do.

For example on the Internet. Everywhere you go there is so much negativity on the Internet it's like everyone has an opinion and everyone gets mean. Like those Facebook pages that post memes and "funny pictures". Now don't get me wrong i do find some of them funny except for the ones where they make fun of someone.

Today I went on Facebook and I saw a pic of lorde (the singer) and so many were commenting stuff about the way she looks. They don't even know her yet these humans are degrading another human just for the fun of it or just because even though its not necessary

Why can't us humans just love, help and support each other. Why can't us human not take advantage of things. Why can't we just be good people.

I'm sorry if this was long or not even a proper question but I just don't understand.
Thanks for your answers guys Smile I also wanted to add that I'm not basing it all on the Internet and media I used that as an example. It's everywhere violence, bitchyness, greed money ignorance, racism.

But thank you for your answers some of them did make me feel better that a few understand Smile x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm just sick of people? - Alias - 02-23-2014 01:27 AM
[] - Full - 02-23-2014, 01:33 AM
[] - Lauren - 02-23-2014, 01:37 AM
[] - Сергей. - 02-23-2014, 01:39 AM
[] - AceAronaxx - 02-23-2014, 01:46 AM
[] - 735 - 02-23-2014, 01:56 AM
[] - Catherine - 02-23-2014, 01:58 AM
[] - Adam - 02-23-2014, 02:06 AM