This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my teacher saw my post on twitter?
10-14-2012, 06:52 PM
my teacher saw my post on twitter?
alright haha chilling with a couple bros and we were smoking some weed outa my friends new bong and my vape. so I tweeted "bong a vape rips" .. lmaoo surprised my teacher even knew what that meant -____- lmao but anyway she some how saw it.. i know she follows other students and must have saw my page under recommended people to follow or something... but anyway my teacher approached me and was like smoking marijuana is illegal you should do it blahh etc etc i saw your tweet.. blah so now im kinda worried that should would tell like the principal or someone in the school? could they even do anything??
lmfao okay before you guys spaz out. I hardly ever post information about the things I do on the internet. I NEVER post any pictures of me doing anything illegal. and bong and vape rips could honestly mean anything....

an ya gotta chill marijuana is starting to be come socially acceptable, I think as a teenager its a lot safer for a teenager to smoke a joint than to walk around with a 40 in their hand.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
my teacher saw my post on twitter? - McCartney - 10-14-2012 06:52 PM
[] - o(≧ε≦)o - 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM
[] - shoot for the moon - 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM
[] - two - 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM
[] - Venice Queenâ„¢ - 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM
[] - Lonesome Gladiator - 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM
[] - John Tobias - 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM