This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you break up with someone and they dont try to win you back does that mean they didnt care?
02-23-2014, 06:47 AM

No it doesn't mean he doesn't care. My ex boyfriend was in love with me so much it was kind of scary. I didn't like him like he liked me, so I broke up with him. He ignored me in the halls and classes and everywhere, but one day he texted me (months after the break up) and said; "Look, I know you didn't like our relationship and I miss you soo much. Could we please try again? These last months I was in so much pain!" I didn't take him back because I basically forgot about him until he texted me, but ANYWAYS;
IT doesn't mean thet he doesn't or never did care. Their are plenty of reasons on why he isn't trying to win you over. He's sad, but just accepted the fact that you guys broke up. He might think if he tries to win you over you'll get mad at him. He might be great at hiding his feelings. He might be like my ex boyfriend and text you months later about his love for you. The possibilites are endless.

Just don't worry about it! If it was meant to be then stuff will be worked out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sweg - 02-23-2014 06:47 AM
[] - Filip - 02-23-2014, 06:50 AM