This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you break up with someone and they dont try to win you back does that mean they didnt care?
02-23-2014, 06:50 AM

Sorry to be so brute but you ms are delusional. If YOU really liked him you wouldn't have broke up with him because some person who claims to be psychic told you to... and stop saying that if a guy really loved you he would contact you, this isn't a fairy tale. You broke up with him out of the blue and haven't contacted him so if I was him I would be thinking that this girl clearly doesn't want anything to do with me so I guess ill just leave it as it is. He wont be contacting you. If you really like him as much as you say then sure contact him through facebook and apoligize for breaking up with him and say it was a mistake. But please don't be all psycho, because what you wrote is a little psycho. You even told him you didn't want to be friends... ofcourse he wont contact you. Man you are foolish...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sweg - 02-23-2014, 06:47 AM
[] - Filip - 02-23-2014 06:50 AM