This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should i do in this bad situation? (please read)?
02-23-2014, 07:21 AM

I think you need to make sure things are right with your friend because you kind of did a number on her there. Regardless of her involvement with someone else, you clearly took a moment to think of her feelings and then disregarded them anyway.

On the subject of her involvement, you as her friend have a duty to try and help guide her along the right path. If she has feelings for somebody else, then she shouldn't be with the poor lad she is currently with as it's not healthy for either of them.

As for the fella you like, I would suggest that you forget him. Let's be honest, he was willing to take you to his room on the basis that "you're an attractive girl". That demonstrates his total lack of respect for you as a person and suggests that he doesn't particularly care about anything other than getting his end away. Add to that, the fact that he fooled around with you despite having feelings for your friend and you have a bit of an immature plum on your hands. Drop him and find someone who respects you enough to take you on a date or buy you some flowers before he tries to get you into bed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Leanne - 02-23-2014, 07:13 AM
[] - Ben - 02-23-2014 07:21 AM
[] - Amulet - 02-23-2014, 07:28 AM
[] - Ovidiu - 02-23-2014, 07:36 AM