This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should i do in this bad situation? (please read)?
02-23-2014, 07:28 AM

Wow, well if I was in that situation I would try to stay strong. Even if people start bashing me up for that, if people are insulting you about this situation they're just slut shaming which is common on the internet and reality. The guy you had done some activities with should feel ashamed to take advantage of you since you were drunk even though he was drunk too. When you get your phone back then confront him if you can, but this doesn't mean it was all his fault. I'm not trying to make you feel bad but it was also your fault for drinking and then actually accepting to do it.

Are you allowed access on the outside world? You could possibly meet up with your friend and apologize and all but do not lie or anything, the full honest answer to her is probably needed. Then you could also try going to the guy's house to talk to him. If he doesn't bcome your boyfriend or you guys start dating whatever, then obviously he had took advantage of you big time.

You could also wait it out. Just wait until you get your phone back and then finally contact those two. (Sorry I'm getting off track) But yes you should text him right after you get your phone back, but even better call him up and talk to him! You will need to fix this problem up with him and fix out your relationship with your friend and try to make her happy again rather then upset. But how did you call your friend when your phone was taken? If you have access to a mobile device then use that. But you could use either of these options I've made.
(Though I'm not good at advice and all and this is only my way of looking at it.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Leanne - 02-23-2014, 07:13 AM
[] - Ben - 02-23-2014, 07:21 AM
[] - Amulet - 02-23-2014 07:28 AM
[] - Ovidiu - 02-23-2014, 07:36 AM