This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MEN: liking pictures on Facebook?
02-23-2014, 08:35 AM

I'm a guy and when i like a Picture it's because i like a picture. But as you know ''like'' comes in a lot of ways, it may be just ''cute picture, i like it'' or it may be ''Sexy, i really like it'' or it may be ''I really like this girl'' and so on. So it kinda depends on how much he likes her pictures, if he likes all the pictures she post then he obviously likes her, but if he likes her pictures rarely then he just likes the picture. It isn't rocket Science really, it's just like when a guy/girl stares at the person they like, then it means they like him/her. And in Facebook a guy likes a girl so he likes her pictures a lot because he likes her
And you should download that program which tells you when a person checked out your profile, pictures, posts etc. Then you can find out if that guy stalked or checked you out on Facebook. Which can give you hint of that person likes you or not. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - LaceMeInCorsets - 02-23-2014, 08:15 AM
[] - mikey - 02-23-2014, 08:18 AM
[] - M - 02-23-2014, 08:28 AM
[] - Nameless - 02-23-2014 08:35 AM
[] - Danny - 02-23-2014, 08:38 AM