This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a college grad, should I pursue law school or settle for marketing job?
02-23-2014, 11:46 AM
I'm a college grad, should I pursue law school or settle for marketing job?
I just graduated from college with a BS in Psychology. I always had the intention to go to law school. It is definitely something I am passionate about, although there is a lot of fear involved with the current job market.

I just got offered an interview for an entry level marketing job. I will not even take the job offer unless I can make 30k. The job recruiter I spoke to said that the job I will be interviewing for has a lot of great opportunities for development and growth. There are managerial positions available. I live in Texas by the way.

I am scheduled to take the LSAT in February 2013. I am so confused. Do I just go with the marketing job or do I continue to pursue law school?

In the end, it all boils down to money. Of course I would love to practice law. But I also have a great attitude about life and I'm sure I would love any opportunity that I'm given that involves mental stimulation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm a college grad, should I pursue law school or settle for marketing job? - Angela - 02-23-2014 11:46 AM
[] - uuchurchlady - 02-23-2014, 11:49 AM
[] - lucy - 02-23-2014, 11:52 AM
[] - Blubber - 02-23-2014, 11:54 AM
[] - Bill - 02-23-2014, 12:10 PM
[] - Elucidator - 02-23-2014, 12:25 PM