This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it okay to not wear make-up? Opinions?
02-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Is it okay to not wear make-up? Opinions?
Okay,I know that this is a sort of weird question. But lots of girls in my grade have been making me feel really horrible about it lately.

I'm in grade 11, and my school is a very, VERY judge mental school. So, a girl was talking about how she was late for school because she was putting her make-up on and her brother kept bugging her. I asked "Why don't you just stop wearing make-up" she looked at me and said that that's weird. Then I told her I never wear it. She said well, that's good for you. But some people actually want to look nice. I mentioned that to my other friend and she told me that not wearing make-up is strange. I asked some of my friends that are guys and they told me that they never really noticed that I didn't wear make-up but that it was really weird, and that maybe I should start.

There was this other time where girls were picking themselves apart, they asked if I didn't really like anything about my body, and I said "Well my nose, it's kind of big" Then they told me "Yeah, you know there are ways to couture that, but you wouldn't know because you don't wear make-up." I'm fully aware of how to put make-up on, I do on special occasions, just I don't everyday.

I just really don't understand why they keep bullying me about this, everyone does. They make me feel really ugly about myself. But, I know that I'm an okay looking person.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/h...5121_n.jpg

That's a picture of me without make-up.

What's your opinions, girls and guys? I'm just curious as to hear it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is it okay to not wear make-up? Opinions? - kitty - 02-23-2014 01:40 PM
[] - Josh - 02-23-2014, 01:49 PM
[] - αℓєєиα♥ - 02-23-2014, 02:03 PM
[] - Natalie - 02-23-2014, 02:09 PM
[] - Melissa - 02-23-2014, 02:18 PM
[] - ballooner - 02-23-2014, 02:25 PM
[] - zirp - 02-23-2014, 02:29 PM