This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Should I do??? Any advice?
02-23-2014, 02:56 PM
What Should I do??? Any advice?
okay so I have a question how would you market someone that's modeling (myself)
and want to own a Modeling agency, Hair Extensions line, chain of 24 hour salon/spa and café chain.

should I market myself first as a model, then do a YouTube video documentary about how I decided to create a modeling agency because I got turned down from a lot from agencies but I have had company ask to model (as well as sell merchandise with my sayings) then market my hair products and extensions second based upon my looks and how unique my hair is, then open a salon with a café inside???

Extra side note:
Then later on after my successful ventures has taking off 5 to 10 years from now. I would like to do motivational speaking, Write books and own a company that will help other companies based off my success from the above

how would I go about setting this life plan up???

Bonus question:
does anyone know any good pr companies??? and do you think I need to find one based on what I mentioned above??
My Agency (will be made up of people that I know that are or were in the fashion and beauty industry)
my sizes: 40ddd, 5'6, 140 pounds, brown eyes, nice lips, nice legs, no tattoos,..etc

Hair Product line will be like the Victoria secret of hair. we also offer incentives, giveaways, contests, Foundation that will help battered and abused women, the homeless...etc

Salon Already have a website it started as a boutique which I later plan on turning into a full service salon/spa check it out here: http://www.theupscalebeautybar.com/

Restaurant café I cant say too much because I have a lot of good ideas but no two restaurants will ever be the same its like an a attraction for every city I decided to put it in. but I'm thinking of just putting it in my salon/spa in a separate area (lounge/Waiting room) so the food wont escape into the other areas.

then once I have brushed upon my skills I can give motivation speeches, books, classes in person and online,....etc

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What Should I do??? Any advice? - Deborah R - 02-23-2014 02:56 PM
[] - STEPHEN - 02-23-2014, 02:59 PM
[] - Simpson G - 02-23-2014, 03:04 PM