This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to delete extra contacts on Samsung Galaxy S4 Messaging?
02-23-2014, 02:57 PM
How to delete extra contacts on Samsung Galaxy S4 Messaging?
I recently went through my Samsung Galaxy S4's contacts to get rid of any duplicates that came up because of my synced accounts. I cleaned it up and turned off syncing for my contacts from accounts like Google and Facebook, but whenever I click the contacts button in my messages to add a contact, new contacts show up on the list. It suddenly shows contacts that are just email addresses (that I recognize as people I have emailed from Google before), and some duplicate my contacts. However, when it duplicates, one of the contacts has the phone number I want to text, while the other is just an email address. The problem is that I can't tell which is which, and I don't want the emails in that contact list at all. I un-synced all my contacts from Google, so I don't know how these emails are showing up only in the messaging contacts. Please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to delete extra contacts on Samsung Galaxy S4 Messaging? - Nick - 02-23-2014 02:57 PM
[] - Francis G - 02-23-2014, 03:02 PM