This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom doesn't trust me? Best answer will be chosen tonight!?
02-23-2014, 07:50 PM
My mom doesn't trust me? Best answer will be chosen tonight!?
Okay, I like a guy and I decided to message him on Facebook (took some courage, haha). My mom saw what I was doing and asked me who it was. I told her it was a guy I met at a camp thing. She asked me his name (she has looked through all of my guy friends' profiles) and I told her I didn't want to tell her because she will start Facebook stalking him (she has done it before even my friends). She said she wouldn't send him a message or a friend request (she's done it before), but I still did not want to tell her. She then got mad and told me that I was not going back to the camp thing (I enjoy going to it an seeing my old friends) since I like a bit there! I got really mad but she told me all teenage boys want sex and that girls who like them will give in! I kept telling her I have morals and respect for myself, and if he (or anyone) was to pressure me I would call it off. She won't listen though! Ugh, I just want a little breathing room and just want some advice on how to go about this.
I am 14 (just about to turn 15) and take all honors (all A's), by the way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My mom doesn't trust me? Best answer will be chosen tonight!? - Curly Cat - 02-23-2014 07:50 PM
[] - Tom - 02-23-2014, 07:51 PM