This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone tell me what my ex is trying to do with me ? is he a play boy ?
02-24-2014, 05:06 AM
Can anyone tell me what my ex is trying to do with me ? is he a play boy ?
In 2012, my bf broke up with me because his parents didn't agree for him to marry me. He also deleted me off his facebook account. Later on i apologized from him and added him again.
I kept chasing him and accepted cold heartedly to be his friend as i couldn't think of myself be without him. I kept texting him but he took me as an option. He used to text me on his own terms. I was deeply in love with him , i didn't let him go n kept torturing myself.

Now just few weeks , back out of nowhere he asks me if i still have feelings for him. I didn't tell him , though deep inside only i know how much i love him. Seeing me quiet over this question he went all mad on me saying **** like 'for me it's fun making of him.' I apologized for what i hadn't done. Now just some days after this scene, i ask him the same question and he's like he has no idea.

Seeing this i have stopped texting n chasing him.
He does text me after a week or two weeks but just asks me how i am n sometimes ask me where i had been , y i hadn't texted him at all n that's it.

Two days ago i had a birthday so he texted me to wish me that " happy birthday TO THE SWEETEST GIRL I KNOW AND STAY HAPPY n MAY U Get WHAT U WANT"

He is trying to nicer to me when i have started moving on n i don't bother him now as much i used to do. I don't reply back to his texts now .

So y he is getting soft to me now ??
Does he still want me or just keeping me as a back burner or what ??
M confused please need an advice
Should i break all contact ??
I loved him madly but he never treated me like a priority.
PS
me n my ex both had a female mutual friend n she was the one who fitted me in with him into a relationship , then she broke her friendship with him becuase of me as he left me but he tried his best to regain his lost friendship with her n he used to take out her anger on me becuase of her rudeness .. n he didn't realize ever n care for me Sad

what should i do now ?? is he playing with me ??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can anyone tell me what my ex is trying to do with me ? is he a play boy ? - kiwi - 02-24-2014 05:06 AM
[] - Barbara B - 02-24-2014, 05:18 AM