This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats so sexy about being skinny (so skinny you have to wear clothes from kids section)?
02-24-2014, 01:00 PM

You are definitely right. As a guy, skin and bones is not really appealing to me. being pudgy to seriously overweight is not attractive at all either, I just think that people wanted to not be fat so badly they went too far instead of taking a middle ground. Being skinny naturally, like yourself,(and like me, I'm like 105 and eat a ton of food) is usually pretty healthy. The reason you don't gain much weight is because you have a very fast metabolism that takes what you eat and quickly converts it to energy, and uses it quickly as well, without creating much fat or muscle. Trying to gain weight by eating unhealthy is probably not going to help much, but it will not be good for your body. Try figuring out how many calories you eat on a daily basis, then increasing that amount by 20 percent, with the majority of the calories from carbohydrates and proteins. Cut down on the McDonalds, and try to increase your weight healthily.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Chantaal - 02-24-2014, 12:38 PM
[] - georgia - 02-24-2014, 12:45 PM
[] - RecklessAngel - 02-24-2014, 12:48 PM
[] - Laura - 02-24-2014, 12:50 PM
[] - Alex - 02-24-2014, 12:56 PM
[] - Cole - 02-24-2014 01:00 PM