This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Super Junior have a Facebook account?
02-24-2014, 08:33 PM

Most likely not. Usually Koreans don't often have Facebook, Myspace, etc. but use sites kind of like those that are mostly directed to their country or Asia. Cyworld is very popular among Koreans, especially idols and I know that more than half or all of Super Junior have Cyworlds, but some might not be that active. So, again, mostly likely they do not have Facebook.
The only person I would expect to have Facebook would be Henry Lau, one of the members of Super Junior-M just because he was raised in Canada for most of his life. But he's probably not as active since he's in Korea now.

If you would like to add one of the members I would follow Shindong's twitter which is http://twitter.com/ShinsFriends but still, most of his tweets are in Korean although the tweets he makes in English are kind of funny because he isn't fluent. Smile

On a side note, I've heard it's very hard to create a Korean Cyworld, I think because it has something to do with where you live or something. And the American Cyworld is closed last time I checked.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - bobmacans - 02-24-2014, 08:20 PM
[] - typerella (: - 02-24-2014, 08:21 PM
[] - LunaEclipse - 02-24-2014, 08:27 PM
[] - Private Durhh - 02-24-2014, 08:29 PM
[] - Alyssa L - 02-24-2014 08:33 PM
[] - 로야 - 02-24-2014, 08:37 PM
[] - Topi jerami - 02-24-2014, 08:46 PM