This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I hate my brother? Please help!?
02-24-2014, 08:38 PM

I have 6 older brothers so i know what your going through! My brothers are older so that gives them a reason to boss me around. Honestly what ive done in the past which worked and i think u should try is sit down with your brother talk to him ask him why he hates u and does this stuff. Start doing nice things for him and show him u want to have a good relationship with him. And u really do love him. Be there for him and support him. Than if that doesnt work sit down and talk to ur mom in private and tell her the same stuff u posted! Than ask her to talk him for u. Than if that doesnt work go to your best friend and school counselor!! But the first one will most likely work!! Trust me communication is very important in a family!! Its his age to just so you know but he likes to annoy u cuz hes your brother to hin he thinks hes just messing around and making a joke out of if cuz he thinks its funny. Your older u have more power unlike me so sit him down and talk to him explain how he
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Pearl L - 02-24-2014, 08:25 PM
[] - ? - 02-24-2014, 08:29 PM
[] - Chelsea - 02-24-2014 08:38 PM