This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nokia Lumia 925 or iPhone 4S?
02-24-2014, 09:05 PM

Personally I'd choose the 925. Microsoft says all WPs are going to get three years of updates and with Nokia backing it that's very possible.
Bigger screen, better display (PPI anyway), better low-light photography, OIS for video. Also it's 18 months newer than the 4S. For some that matters but it's subjective.

I'm not an Apple fan but love Nokia phones. If you're in the Apple ecosystem (iTunes etc) and need the latest apps 100% of the time this get the 4S. If you want an alternative to iOS and Android then try WP. I did and love it. couldn't imagine using something else. I'm getting the 1020 as soon as it's released here and can't wait.

My vote is for the 925 but it all depends on what you want out of it. Aside from the Google products there's no app I couldn't find and even on a 520 there was no lag whatsoever. So in my opinion the 925 is an awesome phone and definitely worth it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Nokia Lumia 925 or iPhone 4S? - Elissa - 02-24-2014, 08:48 PM
[] - Filip - 02-24-2014, 08:58 PM
[] - LPHeadstrong - 02-24-2014 09:05 PM