This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP!!!! Meet and greet with Motley Crue really worth a couple thousand $?
02-24-2014, 09:12 PM
HELP!!!! Meet and greet with Motley Crue really worth a couple thousand $?
Motley Crue just announced their Final Tour; I really want to buy a VIP package. The $4,000 one is great but a bit too pricey. The $1,049 one is fine BUT my question really is Is a VIP package for a Motley Crue meet and greet concert really worth it? I don't want to purchse either of these and have the band members be a** holes and end up regreting blowing up that much money. (for some of you it may not be much $ but for me it is). Has anyone one met them? Maybe even give me insight on how they are and how long is a meet and greet with the band. I've included a link to the packages, I just want to know if it really is worth that much money. If they're chill, and hang out and are cool with their fans then I'd have no problem purchasing either one. But if they turn out to be a** holes and just take a quick picture and dismiss their fans (i'll be extrememly disapointed) then I will regret it. Can anyone give me an insight on how these meet and greets work and it's even better if anyone has encountered one of these band members. (i've heard Vince Neil can be a jerk as well as Nikki Sixx). Thanks!

http://motleyvip.com/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!!! Meet and greet with Motley Crue really worth a couple thousand $? - Gloria - 02-24-2014 09:12 PM
[] - Sammy L - 02-24-2014, 09:16 PM
[] - Prisoner - 02-24-2014, 09:17 PM
[] - BK - 02-24-2014, 09:22 PM
[] - Volt - 02-24-2014, 09:25 PM
[] - Addison - 02-24-2014, 09:26 PM