This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I have a right to ask my friend about her other friend?
02-24-2014, 09:31 PM

The fact that you admit you're jealous takes the right to ask away from you. It wouldn't be your business either way though...now if you thought your friend was in danger of being hurt or hurting others, or doing something dangerous or illegal because of the friend, you have a right to worry and ask about it...but clearly, you're just jealous and would only make her chase YOU off instead.

Oddly enough...some people have relationships like this. o_o; Usually it's a common thing with children and teenagers...it's highly childish to gossip and be silly like this when older, but it happens. Not really an unusual friendship, best not to get in the middle.

Me and a friend of mine used to be this way as children and as teenagers, a few of her friends did not like me(a couple were jealous boys, two were boyfriends, most were her "Girl Friends") and tried to "Get in there" when we were at odds. They were always, always left in the dust once it was over because they often tried to pry us apart or talk garbage, or bully the other person their "Friend" was at odds with just to worsen the situation. We don't have our childish tizzies anymore, but they were common when we were young. We've been best friends for twenty one years...and trust me, you're not going to want to get in the middle, even if they more to your side temporarily, they will likely run back to each other and you will be the odd man out...rightfully so if you interfere in someone else's business too. lol You can go for it if you want, you may get what you want, but it'll be a fair selfish thing to do and you will not look good....

Basically it's not your business.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jamie - 02-24-2014 09:31 PM