This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make my rental ads look more attractive on Gumtree?
02-24-2014, 09:29 PM
How can I make my rental ads look more attractive on Gumtree?
I'm doing an internship in an estate agency and I'm in charge of posting the rental adverts on Gumtree. I would like some tips to make them look more attractive so we get more enquiries.

In the title, I put what kind of space it is, the size and the location.

The content of the adverts is really comprehensive with all the details. I renew the adverts so we are on the top of the listings.

I upload updated pictures showing the most attractive features of the properties. For some adverts, I even upload a youtube video link.

There are all the contact details at the end of the advert (email address, telephone number, facebook and twitter links).

I'm wondering if I should do something with regards to the way the advert is displayed but we don't have many possibilities on Gumtree. I know that the headline has to grab the attention but when I put the type of the property, the size and the location, I often don't have many characters left and can't play with the wording.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I make my rental ads look more attractive on Gumtree? - PanDiStelle - 02-24-2014 09:29 PM
[] - JL - 02-24-2014, 09:29 PM