This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's it like growing up as a normal 15 yr old teenage girl?(my parents lock me up at home)?
02-24-2014, 09:56 PM
What's it like growing up as a normal 15 yr old teenage girl?(my parents lock me up at home)?
Im 15 yrs. Im not normal, I don't have a smartphone,laptop or ipod or a social life. My parents practically lock me at home all day long, I just go to school, then come back for extra maths lessons. I ve never being to a cinema or a mall in my life. I steal my mum's old cell phone to use. My life is largely unproductive and Im constantly bored and I cry sometimes. If I stay in front of the TV for up to five minutes, my dad will scold me send me away. I recently dropped out of special students class(class for geniuses) and they scraped it out later, my parents didn't believe me when I told them. Im depressed and socially awkward-really awkward and unoticed at school. I want to know what it's like being a 15 yr old girl please? Where do you go with your friends? What smartphone and laptop do you use,do hv an ipod too? Do you have a boyfriend? What do you do together, Are you close to ur parents and tell them most things? Do they understand you or they mostly shout at you? etc

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What's it like growing up as a normal 15 yr old teenage girl?(my parents lock me up at home)? - kindbedroom577 - 02-24-2014 09:56 PM
[] - John K - 02-24-2014, 09:57 PM
[] - Lauren - 02-24-2014, 10:05 PM
[] - Claire - 02-24-2014, 10:10 PM
[] - S - 02-24-2014, 10:16 PM