This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my boyfriend dont let me have guy friends ????
02-24-2014, 10:31 PM

obey? he's controlling,insecure ;next he'll be telling you how to wearr your hair.i am sure he has gals.where do you draw the line?Can you have lesbian friends, considering that they might hit on you too?The most important thing in a relationship is trust. He needs to learn that asap; if your boyfriend is having a serious problem with it, he has some serious issues because he's basing your relationship on a Double Standard scale.That is a sign of a really unhealthy relationship, and a sign of what can start an abusive relationship. I would suggest ending it. He is being hypocritical and I am very concerned that it will turn into an abusive relationship, i think that you should stand up to him and put your foot down . seems like he dont wont you to do what he do because maybe hes doing sumthing he aint got kno business or maybe he thinks hes not good enough for you or sumbody could take you from him if they wonted ... dont let a man run your life . there is more dudes to *** he wont be the last . live your life first.treating u like a doormat or a child.of course if u is attractive men will hit on u,natural but he has to trust that u is no hoe or something.trust issues is a red flag,baggage,what next!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Melanie Gleason - 02-24-2014, 10:03 PM
[] - Silky - 02-24-2014, 10:06 PM
[] - Ej - 02-24-2014, 10:10 PM
[] - Nick - 02-24-2014, 10:15 PM
[] - Alan - 02-24-2014, 10:22 PM
[] - Zoe Foster - 02-24-2014, 10:28 PM
[] - matthew - 02-24-2014 10:31 PM
[] - Takki - 02-24-2014, 10:34 PM