This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about this boy I am head over heels for?
02-24-2014, 10:12 PM
What should I do about this boy I am head over heels for?
I really like my best friend... Oh more info, right. We met at church on his birthday in October and right off the bat, for what ever reason, I offered to make him a birthday cake and it would be ready for him after class (he goes to a tech school so he had night classes) At first, I was semi intrigued by him because we are both Mormons and living in Ohio, we are hard to come by. At first, our relationship was on rocky grounds, we would only hang out in groups and for only a few hours. But it developed quickly and now, when ever we have free time, we hang out. At first, I figured it was nothing, just a friendship. But then we made cookies and when we went to get the stuff from the store, it felt like we Should be dating just by how we were interacting with each other and stand next to one another.
We use to watch movies together all the time, but we started falling asleep after the third night in a row. And as much as I want him to, he never puts his arm around me. But he is perfectly fine with me leaning up against him. Any who, he just finished up this session of school and I told him that if he did well on his finals, I would take him out on a date and thats a quote, mind you. I dressed up, got all fancy, and we went out to buffalo wild wings (he had never been) It was kind of awkward. We really couldnt hear each other and at first we were on our phones but after, we went to my dorm and watched a movie and I am pretty sure our shoulders were over lapping and i was leaning up against him a bit but that was all.
Ok ok, so as of right now, it sounds like we are just friends and he is not responding to any of my signals. But he is always dropping weird complaints that throw me off my game. For instance, one night he came over, I took out all my painting stuff and said that we were going to paint a random picture. He still isnt done with the car he is painting and for some one who never paints, its awesome! But with in like 2 hours, the main part of my side was done and I didnt know what else to add, so out of boredom, I began to sketch him in my art book. When he went to leave, he said that he would hang the painting as is because of my side and he thought my drawing was amazing. Then, the other night, I made him cupcakes and took him some soup because I know he doesnt eat properly and needed all the nourishment he could get. Later, when I got back, he texted me saying the cup cakes were amazing and they really helped with studying. Now, in our relationship since, idk forever, he always gives me a hug before he leaves and when I went to leave after giving him the cupcakes, I didnt get a hug. I called him out on it later he said that he was actually thinking about that as I was leaving. Before, when he goes home (he lives 8 hours away) I always see him off and the first time, I gave him a teddy bear I had prayed over to keep him safe. But when he gave me a hug, he didnt want to let go, I dont think. Im sorry for this being so long. I just really dont know what to do at this point. I dont know if I should keep my hopes up or disappear for awhile and only come back when I have my thoughts under control. I mean, right now, truthfully, I could see us getting married but I keep reminding my self that that can never be. He is tall and skinny and Im short and chunky. Not that I have body image concerns but more in the lines of, I dont know if he likes BBWs. It doesnt help knowing that his mother knows about me. The day after I met him and for what ever reason, made him a cake, his mother messaged me on facebook saying that I made him so happy because it was the first birthday he had spent away from home and didnt even have a cake before I made him one. Now, occasionally, we still talk and the last time I messaged her was to get christmas gift ideas for him even tho I know I wont get one in return, I still want to do something for him. She suggested (in this order) floor mats for his car, cologne, or cooking stuff. I think I might get him a heating blanket because he is always cold.
. But I really have no idea! All my friends say we are cute together and we are practically dating now because we always hang out and the number one thing I want to do is just make him happy. And honestly, I wouldnt even push it if it werent for the fact that Im so obsessing over him! I mean, its not normal! And when ever I try to get my mind off of him by hanging out with some one else or another guy, even when the guy is holding me, all I can think of is how I wish it were my friend! And on top of every thing, he knows about my boyfriend that passed from cancer and when ever he looks at me he smiles. I feel so natural around him. And I can see us dating but doubt he likes me like that and I may have to move back to my parents. HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What should I do about this boy I am head over heels for? - Gater - 02-24-2014 10:12 PM
[] - postal p - 02-24-2014, 10:21 PM