This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get free Instagram followers?
02-24-2014, 10:23 PM
How do I get free Instagram followers?
I've tried so many sites where you have to do stuff to get followers, or pay for followers, I've also done hashtags and #like4follow or #follow4like and I still only get like, 5 followers when I do that! I don't know what else to do since I'm pretty despreate for followers, (sorrynotsorry) It builds my self esteem and makes me feel good, I guess. I used to have like, 150 followers, but then since I rarely got on I deleted that account and I didn't do anything special, I just followed a lot of people, which I'm trying to avoid. I mean, when people follow me, I follow back, but I don't want to have like for example; 589 followers 2093 following I think that's just outragious. I always follow back, but I only have 116 followers and I'm following 133. I've gotten apps like, "Instafollow" but that app takes a lot of following or you have to buy the coins to get followers or invite other people which I never do.. So is there any way I can just get free Instagram followers? Like an app or something that I don't need to buy on?
Instagram: sympathedic_melody
Thank you!
Again, I follow back cx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get free Instagram followers? - Samanthaa - 02-24-2014 10:23 PM
[] - Shirley - 02-24-2014, 10:31 PM
[] - Tom - 02-24-2014, 10:40 PM