This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i reach out and talk to this girl without being a total creep?
02-24-2014, 10:26 PM
How can i reach out and talk to this girl without being a total creep?
Recently my fiance and i ended our engagement and broke up, i moved back out and i found out that she has been already started messing around with this other guy 2 days after we broke up...as you could maybe imagine it left me absolutely devastated i cant eat and i cant sleep the pain is just so bad i feel like i don't even want to continue to live anymore. Than one day at work im sitting in my office being depressed and sad so i get up and walk around (I work Loss Prevention at Target) and while im walking around through the store i literary run into this amazing and beautiful girl, i cant even describe the feeling she gave me just seeing her, its like all the pain and hurt i felt in my heart and soul all of it just disappeared i became warm again and i honestly felt happy. It felt like she made my heart restart and it made me feel like i was going to survive this and be OK....but ive never been one to talk to girls or women because i just to damn shy so i let her walk away, and right before she left all i said was have a nice day, she smiled and looked down and said thanks, and i got that feeling again everything was ok i couldn't even remember my fiance's name all i wanted was to be able to talk to this girl....so a couple of days go by and i seriously cant get this girl out of my mind i have no idea if i will ever see her again or anything, so i pull my phone out and open Facebook, one of my friends likes a picture and i scroll down and its HER, there she is on my phone i all of a sudden know her name and the feeling she gave me comes back again, so i talk to my friend and she says she doesn't really know her just that they went to school together so im basically on my own i know she just got out of a relationship much like i did. all i want is to send her a Facebook message and talk to her but i honestly have no idea how to write it and have her respond to me, because theirs nothing i can really say that wont make me sound like a total creep. i don't want to talk to this girl because shes beautiful im not trying to hit on her or talk to her just because she is a girl....i seriously just want to find out why i had this feeling when i saw her and how i can talk to her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can i reach out and talk to this girl without being a total creep? - Anthony - 02-24-2014 10:26 PM
[] - Vincent - 02-24-2014, 10:31 PM
[] - Invisigoth - 02-24-2014, 10:39 PM