This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to become Instagram famous?
02-24-2014, 10:49 PM

getting followers on IG just kind of happens after a while. on one of mine, within six months i had 2000 followers, but it's different for everyone depending on whether ur public/private. (i hope that answered the followers question xxx)

to b a tumblr girl, u have to take tons of pictures in the right place at the right time to get a single 'decent' shot, which is hard to do. i've heard that girls who r tumblr girls now took two yrs+ just finding places to take the tumblr-quality pics. to b classified as a 'tumblr girl', u have to have everything be so perfect that it seems un-natural, which makes me think tumblr girls r somewhat fake and use a tonnnn of filters and airbrushes or whatever idk. i bet if u keep trying and taking pics with a good quality camera and find artsy opportunities, you'll get there eventually. remember--u can repost tumblr girl pics that look like u... lol k maybe not but u know...

xxx
alexis
@alexislovesllamas_ on instaaaa
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to become Instagram famous? - Livi - 02-24-2014, 10:35 PM
[] - Kayla - 02-24-2014, 10:40 PM
[] - merp. - 02-24-2014 10:49 PM
[] - Dug - 02-24-2014, 10:51 PM
[] - Niall Omfff. - 02-24-2014, 10:59 PM
[] - Allie - 02-24-2014, 11:01 PM