This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i think i obsess about some people ( maybe not an obsession but i am sure it is more than admiration)?
02-24-2014, 10:59 PM
i think i obsess about some people ( maybe not an obsession but i am sure it is more than admiration)?
so i think i obsess about some people that i happen to find intersting, i start to think about them very much and imagine conversations or situsations in wich they participate and i start wanting to be friends with them and wanting to talk to them and get to know them and tell them what i think about and l start cheking their facebook wall and pictures and stuff like that.
i have felt that twice before and a week ago i started to feel it towards a new person.
the first person i felt that about was already a good friend but i wanted to get closer to her and she is now my bestfriend and i am not osbessive about her anymore at all and my friendship with her isnt unhealthy or anything.
and the second, we are becoming becoming good friends now so the feeling is calming down.
so i am just feeling wierd why do i have such feelings about people? is this admiration or obsessive behavior? or just somthing above admiration but inferior to obsession?
thank you in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i think i obsess about some people ( maybe not an obsession but i am sure it is more than admiration)? - nelly - 02-24-2014 10:59 PM
[] - Will - 02-24-2014, 11:02 PM
[] - Billandhiscats - 02-24-2014, 11:09 PM
[] - ArrogantAssassin737 - 02-24-2014, 11:18 PM
[] - corncrake - 02-24-2014, 11:26 PM