This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would not having a social network page, like facebook, affect my chances of getting a job?
02-24-2014, 11:27 PM
Would not having a social network page, like facebook, affect my chances of getting a job?
I don't have a facebook because of prior experience. I had myspace before and it interfered with my education deeply. I was unable to focus on education because I was concerned of socializing. Now, I don't have any social network pages. I must admit that I am not as social as before, but not by much. I'm just not that outgoing, but it's not a huge issue. I still hang out sometimes and communicate with people. I'm still active in some volunteering organizations which I bond with people from different age groups. Recently, I'm trying to apply for a local youth program. I'm afraid that they'll assume I'm not great at socializing because I don't have a facebook. Also, will they decide not to accept me because of this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Would not having a social network page, like facebook, affect my chances of getting a job? - please help! - 02-24-2014 11:27 PM
[] - Whitney B - 02-24-2014, 11:31 PM