This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will I loose weight?? please help!!?
02-25-2014, 12:01 AM
Will I loose weight?? please help!!?
OK so I am 15 years old and I'm 5'2" (short yeah I know). I currently weigh 128 lbs and I'm a medium framed kind of girl. Alright so I have been on countless diets (aktins, P. I. N. K. Method, Tap out XT etc.) And I just find myself getting either bored with it or I was practically starving my body. So I decided to FINALLY do it the good healthy way! So my new lifestyle (not a diet) consists of breakfast (2 scrambled eggs with a side of a handful of fruits or a piece of multi grain ), snack (a banana or apple) lunch (toasted multi grain sandwich with a fair handful of Spring Mix, 3 tomatoes, and 4 slices of fat free turkey), snack ( tablespoon of peanut butter or the rest of my apple) and dinner is either a salad with cantaloupe, tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, raspberries, with a bit of salad dressing or a piece of chicken w/ corn or steamed veggies and I only drink water then I do interval running for 30+ minutes or a workout DVD. Will I loose 15-18 lbs by June 4 (approx over 4 months)?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Will I loose weight?? please help!!? - Kendall - 02-25-2014 12:01 AM
[] - Real7777 - 02-25-2014, 12:08 AM
[] - Jax - 02-25-2014, 12:12 AM