This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hearing voices and hallucinations?
02-25-2014, 12:34 AM

There are demons messing with you. It has happened to me and once they physically harmed me, a burn mark. Trust me, they are real and they do this to many people. Just ask Jesus into your life and heart and start praying Psalm 91 outloud. Tell them to leave in Jesus name. And ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit. Jesus cast demons out and away from people all the time and said his believers would to do it too. "For we wrestle not flesh and blood, but principalities and powers of darkness, spiritual wickedness in high places." Check out Ephesians. (ch. 6) The Word of God is the sword of the spirit that you use against demons. You speak to them and command them to leave you alone. They have to obey if you speak with faith. Repent of all sins and ask forgiveness from God , then start doing this stuff and read the bible from now on to find out more. Trust me, don't listen to the mockers. I've experience the same exact stuff and I know this what it going on with you. I used to hear the voices too and at night they would wake me up and I would see dark entities hovering over my bed. All have to bow to the name of Jesus. They fear it. God bless you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hearing voices and hallucinations? - Venus - 02-25-2014, 12:10 AM
[] - Harrie - 02-25-2014, 12:19 AM
[] - Soul - 02-25-2014, 12:26 AM
[] - Mikayla - 02-25-2014 12:34 AM
[] - Zahra - 02-25-2014, 12:43 AM
[] - Emma - 02-25-2014, 12:50 AM
[] - Susan - 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM