This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I give up or do I still hope?
02-25-2014, 06:37 AM

I GOT TIME FOR DAT. ok so you like this guy and he's in a relationship with this perfect girl that you could never measure up to right? ok so I'm going to tell you how to win him back.. ready?
depending on how much time you have... Make yourself better. Whatever you need to do, do it safely and right.
You said you're a little bit chubby? DIET. EXERCISE. DONE
you said she gets good grades? STUDY.ACE IT.DONE
you say he keeps looking at you? STARE BACK.BE GORGEOUS.DONE
you can't be waiting around for this amazing guy forever! And if he doesn't like you it hurts I know, and it sucks because she seems so great and you hate her for it. But think about everything you are, and how much time you have to find love again. And if he's worth it, make yourself the girl he can't resist (but no eating disorders or self hating! this only makes it worse trust meh!) Stop waiting for him, move on a make yourself AMAZING. He'll regret letting you go...I know you can do it. Every time you feel doubt, you just imagine him looking at you instead of "Lindsay" imagine how that would feel. But trust me after you change you won't need him anymore, you'll be stronger and deserve better.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do I give up or do I still hope? - Karen - 02-25-2014, 06:23 AM
[] - Umm..Okay - 02-25-2014, 06:29 AM
[] - doggirl2011 - 02-25-2014 06:37 AM