This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
60's gcse art ideas?
02-25-2014, 10:08 AM
60's gcse art ideas?
So my project is based on the 60's and so far I've done 7 pages which include:
- two portraits of J.F.K on one page
- Man on the moon collage of different printed images/sketches/colored drawings
- One big portrait of the neil armstrong in space suit
- Martin Luther King page of sketches of him/ scroll of a text from is speach
- A flower power page of a small canvas of a flower/colored drawings of hippie van covered in flowers/a hippie in flowers/flowers themselves/ a vintage car covered in flowers and more flower colored drawings
- A 60's woman wearing vintage glasses and a really funky colored background painting
- Some first hand painted 60's accessories

So now what do i do? I feel like my whole project is a mess because my teacher said it has to be like a story and idek what thats meant to mean. I was thinking of doing barack obama because he was the first black president but idk give me your thoughts. I also am going to have to do a page on the vietnam war because it was a huge part of the sixties but i have no idea what do to for it and im going to have to move on to the inspirations like twiggy and elvis etc. but where do i put them in if that makes sense. I cant just go from the man on the moon to flower power to elvis because 'its not telling a story'. What other pages should I do to make the pages I've done so far look like a story?

So if you could pleaseeeeeeee give me a structure of what pages I should do and what I should do on them that would be a HUGE help because right now I feel like binning everything! My pages have to be A2 size and I have to complete 20 or more of them Smile

Thanks to anyone that can help, its hugely appreciated. <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
60's gcse art ideas? - Emily - 02-25-2014 10:08 AM
[] - Dreamscaper - 02-25-2014, 10:23 AM
[] - Freakyyyy - 02-25-2014, 10:39 AM
[] - fuzzo - 02-25-2014, 10:52 AM