This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need answers!! I'm going crazy?
02-25-2014, 12:41 PM

It's almost as if he's bored, so is trying to drum up something with you again to put a bit of excitement into his life!! Honey, don't even allow him to get to you. There's nothing behind it or no reason for it. Do as you've been doing, keep him out of your life & do your best to keep ignoring him. Your past is forever gone, but your future is still your own. Don't let him upset you anymore, he's done his fare share of that, that's for sure. Just do your best to keep a distance from both he & his girlfriend & out of your mind as much as you possibly can. He'll get bored at you not replying back to him, you not responding to his whims. In time he'll leave you alone again. Until that time, don't let him get into your personal space. I just think he's trying to make your life miserable as he can see how well you're doing. Keep it up, you're doing a great job...the best to you, honey...Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - princess - 02-25-2014, 12:07 PM
[] - owen - 02-25-2014, 12:10 PM
[] - Blue - 02-25-2014, 12:17 PM
[] - Ramon C - 02-25-2014, 12:28 PM
[] - Sue C - 02-25-2014 12:41 PM