This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I go back to her?
02-26-2014, 05:42 AM
Should I go back to her?
The girl I am in love with wants me to come see her. We've had a few breakups and we always gravitate back to each other because our passion and genuine love for each other is amazing. She loves me and my family and we both believe that we are soulmates. I think of her as my best friend and the love of my life. I don't need any other girl.

We broke up after a huge fight around Thanksgiving because one of my friends was texting with me and she did not like it. This was really just a friend but it bothered her so much that we had a terrible fight and I felt like I wasn't welcome in our home anymore. I left because she was so miserable with me and I tried to make her see that I loved her and only her but it wasnt working.

She sent me hate texts and emails for 30 straight days and I only responded with normalcy. I wanted to go back to her every second but I couldn't take the negativity. Who wants to hear how bad they are in 10 paragraph texts every day?

Two days before New Years Day she started saying that she needed me in her life because she missed me. She said she needed to hear from me. It was the first positive thing I heard from her so I responded. We had a few great exchanges via email and my heart was exploding.

Then on New Years Eve she wrote "I'm checking out. Have a Happy New Year". I didn't know how to respond. Then I felt like I had to find her. I had to go and be with her. Like in the movies when that happens. It was happening for me right then.

I sent her our safe word at 10pm on New Years Eve. We have this thing where we use our word and it means "Stop everything you are doing and come kiss me". From 10pm till midnight I waited on my motorcycle for her response. I was going to drive to her and kiss her and tell her that I can't live without her.

Nothing. Midnight struck. Nothing. I went inside and cried myself to sleep. I turned on my email and set up a filter that would send anything that would come from her to the trash folder. I blocked all messages from her on my phone. I could not read anything from her because I was feeling suicidal and If I read anything about whoever she was with on New Years Eve I would have killed myself.

Two weeks went by and everyday I stared at that Trash folder link. I knew if I clicked it I would be in a world of stress. Then I had too much wine and clicked it. 3 days after I sent out our safe word, she responded. She said she loved me and she missed me and I was all she thinks about. After a few days of not knowing I was not seeing her email she wrote again and said I was the love of her life and that she didn't know why I wasn't responding. Then one day before I finally saw her emails she said "I will not write you again."

I read through all of them that night. I wrote her and told her how painful everything I see from her makes me and that I couldn't take it anymore. Since then we have started talking. She says she loves me and I know I love her. Her issues with me stem from girls I dated in the past randomly writing me to say they want to hook up. I told her I would change my phone number, emails, facebook account, and never talk to anyone again who would jeapordize our love. We are both attractive so we can be with just about anyone we want, but I can't function without her. I literally see her in everything. Flowers, Sunshine, water, colors, everything.

I'm not perfect. We have gone through a bunch of really terrible breakups but I really love her and I miss her so much. She wants me to come home to "talk" on Tuesday.

What would you do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I go back to her? - LoveLife - 02-26-2014 05:42 AM
[] - Basia - 02-26-2014, 05:49 AM
[] - digimutt - 02-26-2014, 05:55 AM
[] - SouthernGirl - 02-26-2014, 06:08 AM
[] - Ebook - 02-26-2014, 06:24 AM
[] - Rock Bottom - 02-26-2014, 06:29 AM