This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I go back to her?
02-26-2014, 06:24 AM

she writes she will not write you again and then she wants to "talk" with you on tuesday ?? you havent done anything wrong. she is the one who reacts like a friggin maniac, you took it to much to your heart, because you love her and it caused you A LOT of PAIIN. you tell her that but as i know woman, she will not mind about your feelings, because a man is not supposed to have feelings and if he does, his feelings dont matter or they are dirt. if she is not sorry and does not apologize to you, that means your love for her is futile, she loves to hurt you badly and that is all what she loves. by the way, when i say apology, i dont mean a bj. certainly i would not go to her home, like crawling back to her. its not like you cheated or stole. NO! she made the mistake and she is the one should come to your home and get right with you. if she is to arrognat for that, you are a handsome young man and there is plenty of girls that gladly would jump on you.
love makes young men often blind but you have to look out to not get under her feet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I go back to her? - LoveLife - 02-26-2014, 05:42 AM
[] - Basia - 02-26-2014, 05:49 AM
[] - digimutt - 02-26-2014, 05:55 AM
[] - SouthernGirl - 02-26-2014, 06:08 AM
[] - Ebook - 02-26-2014 06:24 AM
[] - Rock Bottom - 02-26-2014, 06:29 AM