This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is that defensiveness is on the increase. Has positivity been overshadowed by negativity in today's?
02-26-2014, 07:44 PM

Sometimes, it might depend on the person or person's in question.
Here, on Yahoo... many seem to be offended and think all questions are just for them. They seem to forget there are so many people here and that they are not forced to answer any or all questions. I have noticed many saying another has no right to ask him/her that question, like it was designed just for one person.
Sometimes, I may be defensive with certain people who have proven they are (not really out to get me) just being negative about things.. on a regular basis.
I usually don't find much to be on guard about on a normal basis. Still, we all have walked different paths and what may not offend or upset one of us, just might another.
Once asked... is everyone entitled to their feelings? Do people have a right to feel the way they do? Yes.. each of us has a right to feel how we feel. It's just a matter of how we handle it that becomes the real issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jip - 02-26-2014, 07:11 PM
[] - Nathanael - 02-26-2014, 07:20 PM
[] - Patrick_Version2B - 02-26-2014, 07:21 PM
[] - P - 02-26-2014, 07:27 PM
[] - 649 - 02-26-2014 07:44 PM
[] - All hat - 02-26-2014, 07:56 PM