This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help in making a survey question about Facebook's influence on college students?
02-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Help in making a survey question about Facebook's influence on college students?
i'm making a 'descriptive' type of research about Facebook on its Influence to college students' psychological behavior.
I only have a couple of questions here but i wanted to add maybe 2 or more questions.
Can anyone help me make of a question regarding the Influence of Facebook (or Facebook mobile) to students and a question about the students' Awareness (does it improved or decreased).

because i'm focusing on how much time does a student spend in opening their facebook accounts. I also want to observe their attitudes and behavior and how Facebook influences it.
I also want to discuss the impact of Facebook mobile but i can't think of a clear question.

I hope you understand my situation (and explanation) and i wish there's a helping hand to suggest some good questions for my survey.

Thank you so much in advance since i need some quick help because i need to start the survey tomorrow.

*note: i decided to only have a 40-50 respondents
i already made a privacy statement for the respondent's privacy and security.
i just need the question

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help in making a survey question about Facebook's influence on college students? - GerardSant - 02-27-2014 10:04 AM
[] - october skies - 02-27-2014, 10:07 AM