This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was Jesus an existing sinner, or a non-existing sinner?
02-27-2014, 02:04 PM
Was Jesus an existing sinner, or a non-existing sinner?
Luke 1:37- With God, nothing shall be impossible. In other words, all things are possible with God, except for making all things become nothing (as in God making Jesus' sin become nothing). Was Jesus capable of being a non-existing sinner, or is this anti-Christ? Did Luke see nothing exaggerating religion? Jesus stated whosoever can commit the unpardonable sin (Matt 12:32), not the alternative, you're presently saved (proof he's become a martyr). Teaching nothing means you have nothing to prove you were right, ever. Likewise if you disagree (which only increases regret). Hidden Priority Factor-congress.org was posted on google (as well as hiddenpriorityfactoroutlook.com which is also on facebook, and explained). Get engaged (for your own well being!).
Existing isn't perfect so perfect isn't existing. Jesus was teaching perfection (Matt 5:48). Gods didn't create out of nothing, so Gods created out of Gods (meaning Gods are physical existence). Religion is stating a future perfection is existing at present (contradicting the verb time). The law needs proof to convict, likewise you if disagreeing, or you're being prejudice (illegal).
Warning!: Teaching non-existing is existing = existing is non-existing, when it's illegal to lie to law officials. I am a reasoner (neither atheistic or religous). No one but a reasoner should teach terrorism a single thing about Allah (due to instigation factors). Safety first. Facts prove it will escalate terrorist attacks. Disregarding priority is ultimate unlawful neglect. Hidden Priority Factor-congress.org was posted on google (as well as hiddenpriorityfactoroutlook.com which is also on facebook and explained). Get engaged (for you're own well being!).
All known proof proves non-existence can't be affected by exercise making it the ultimate established lie. John (Rev.) did not write an angel was going to appear out of the clouds out of nothing and fix the world, he wrote someone was going to do it in righteousness (Rev. 19:11, a lesser degree of sin, not perfection). Are you against a man fixing the world?
By the way, sinless would be minimum sin. That means Jesus was either a minimum existing sinner or a non-existing sinner (bottom line).
If I wipe water on the bottom of my foot and walk, it's not necessarily a bad thing for people to think that I walked on a lake (later on), because all things are possible with
God! People need to know this first and foremost! The bible has to be full of unintended exaggeration. From everything I read, it reads no where specifically, that the spirit physically impregnated the virgin Mary. It reads the spirit overshadowed her and she had a premonition. This leaves far to much to the imagination. Exaggeration is a lie, period. It is not a plan in insight.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Was Jesus an existing sinner, or a non-existing sinner? - Scott - 02-27-2014 02:04 PM
[] - yesmar - 02-27-2014, 02:05 PM
[] - Servetus - 02-27-2014, 02:06 PM
[] - john b. loved - 02-27-2014, 02:11 PM
[] - w.goepfrich - 02-27-2014, 02:16 PM
[] - Polo - 02-27-2014, 02:29 PM