This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get more twitter followers?
02-28-2014, 08:57 AM

Well there are many options. I'll just share some of them.

1) Use a Relevant Profile & Cover Photo

The first step to get more Twitter followers is to make sure you have a clean, high-resolution logo for your profile photo and relevant cover photo. This way no one thinks you are a spammer or fake user when they are deciding if they should follow you. Believe it or not, there are hundreds of thousands of spammers on Twitter today, and you can usually tell because they never bothered uploading a profile photo. Don’t be mistaken for one of them!

2) Have a Unique Twitter Bio

When people are deciding they want to follow you or not, they will scan your Twitter bio to see if what you will be tweeting will be relevant to them. A good formula to follow is stating out what you do, where you work, and what industry you’re interested in. This will quickly allow potential followers to gauge if you will be sharing relevant information they will want to follow. Optimizing this can get you more Twitter followers because people are always looking for new people to follow.

3) Buy twitter followers

As weird this might seem you can actually Buy Twitter Followers, yes, that's right! Buy be careful, there are many companies promising real followers, only few deliver them. I know this, because I used to buy them constantly and from my experience I can tell you 1 website that sells real followers(check link below)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Umer Riaz - 02-28-2014, 08:17 AM
[] - Zackary Lusk - 02-28-2014, 08:29 AM
[] - Mickey - 02-28-2014, 08:43 AM
[] - Liam - 02-28-2014 08:57 AM