This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what would you do if you were invited to a party but your bestfriend wasn't?
02-28-2014, 10:52 AM

i wouldn't think anything of it. you guys don't have to do everything together, i dont know why they'd hide it but i guess it's the age... well just remember how you feel now, and if you ever get invited to a party without your friend, just ask if they can come along. your friend will see how much you care for them and they might do the same for you in the future. it's a much nicer and cleaner route than revenge. if it's really bothering you though, talk to your friend directly about it, in person, not on text/facebook/social media, and don't be accusatory, just be like "oh i heard you went to that party. how was it? i wish i could have come!" and if they don't get the hint, then you can say something like "i wish you would have told me because i think it would have been a lot of fun" or something like that. just be honest while remaining considerate. but i really don't think it's that big of a deal, this is just if it's like bugging you weeks later or something. i'd say just try to forget, i don't think it's anything to do with you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - kitkat - 02-28-2014 10:52 AM
[] - Princess - 02-28-2014, 10:57 AM
[] - 540 - 02-28-2014, 11:10 AM
[] - edie - 02-28-2014, 11:21 AM