This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want my ex boyfriend back please someone help?
03-01-2014, 12:16 AM

Right i'm not exactly sure why you thought pretending to be soeone else would push him back into your arms or why you even assume his reponse means he thought you were money mad and the fact your dad replaced your vaio is the reason he left you.

Men are not that fickle, He said he didn't want to be with a girl have you ever thought that maybe he thought you were too young or immature. Your admission of pretending to be another girl on facebook seems to insinuate that you are slightly immature. A grown up would have asked him out right what had caused him to leave you, a grown up would not have created a fictional character to force him back to come back to you (Which didn't work either did it)

You need to accept that it didn't work out and it wasn't because of money. If he wanted you he would be with you. Sorry if you feel this is a harsh reply, but i have to say things how i see them. Would much rather be honest than blow smoke up your backside and make out he's a bad person for leaving you.

Time to move on.

Good Luck
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Manisha - 02-28-2014, 11:53 PM
[] - Liah - 02-28-2014, 11:58 PM
[] - Kiran - 03-01-2014, 12:15 AM
[] - Oopsy Daisy# - 03-01-2014 12:16 AM