This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I change the privacy settings for my mobile posts on facebook?
03-01-2014, 04:23 AM
How do I change the privacy settings for my mobile posts on facebook?
Okay, so a long time ago I set my privacy settings on facebook to "custom," to hide it from a few people. This went for all my posts - stuff I posted from the computer and stuff I posted from my phone. Eventually I wanted this to stop so I went back onto my privacy settings and set them back to just "friends," not custom - so all my friends could see my posts.

Here's the problem. Everything I post from my phone still has the custom settings and still hides my posts from these individuals. These means my pics, statuses, etc... no matter WHAT I DO, everything I post from my phone has this setting. I have reset my mobile number for Facebook in the hopes that it would forget about the privacy setting, but nope, as soon as I reactivated the number, it went back to posting everything in these settings. I DO NOT HAVE A SMART PHONE (it's a pantech link 2) SO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO SET THE PRIVACY SETTING BEFORE I MAKE THE POST. My phone doesn't let me do it, period. I can't get a new phone, or a new number, but I still don't think that would fix it considering Facebook now insists that all my mobile posts be in THAT SETTING, no matter what I do. It's obvious that this is just a glitch that Facebook has made impossible to fix.

Does anyone know what I should do about this? It's irritating as hell. I have sent a help message to Facebook and they never fixed it and never replied to me about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I change the privacy settings for my mobile posts on facebook? - Morgan C - 03-01-2014 04:23 AM
[] - Y07 - 03-01-2014, 04:32 AM