This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need to know if he is lying to me?
03-01-2014, 11:17 AM
I need to know if he is lying to me?
okay so I've been talking to this guy for like 3 years, I've kissed him, we send each other "pictures" and uhm yeah we talk on the phone a lot and we say "I love you". A while back like in October him and his girlfriend broke up, and now me and him talk but we don't go out we flirt a LOT and all that good stuff. Recently I found his ex girlfriends tumblr and she is posting pictures of them kissing and they took Christmas pictures and all that 2 days ago, and on twitter she refers to him as her boyfriend. But when I ask him if he has a girlfriend he always says no......whats going on? Also I asked him where did I stand with him and he said I stood as a person he talked to, and if he wanted a gf right now it would be me.....so why doesn't he just tell him he has a gf, cause I like already know....btw..Im in love with him. -_-
Sorry I'm putting it in this section, I know most girls could answer me in fashion ahaha

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need to know if he is lying to me? - skjdiosjaidjiwjne - 03-01-2014 11:17 AM
[] - Ashley D - 03-01-2014, 11:19 AM
[] - Lizzie Smith - 03-01-2014, 11:27 AM
[] - Brit - 03-01-2014, 11:39 AM