This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be worried about wife's messages to other guys?
03-01-2014, 11:26 PM

Neither me or my husband are on facebook or any other similar sites. It's not that you shouldn't trust your wife but being that she openly lied to you tells me that she has no problem being dishonest at least to a certain extent with you. You shouldn't feel guilty about looking at her page it should be open to you. Unless she has something to hide. It may be best to make an open site policy where you both have access to each others facebook etc pages. OR maybe it would be best to just get rid of them all together or have a families only page where you can put some of your very best friends on with family. You may never have any problems with cheating and you must be able to trust each other but, with that being said, there are certain situations that all married couples should avoid. I would have a talk with her and be completely honest tell her she left her page open and you saw messages to guys. Ask her why she lied and then try to work out some arrangement that you are both happy with. Good Luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Svenka - 03-01-2014, 10:50 PM
[] - Liza2 - 03-01-2014, 10:55 PM
[] - Hurricain - 03-01-2014, 11:03 PM
[] - dufus - 03-01-2014, 11:13 PM
[] - snack_daddy10 - 03-01-2014, 11:17 PM
[] - pinkpeony - 03-01-2014 11:26 PM