This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When rebound girl remains friends with family?
03-02-2014, 05:05 AM

I also paused for a moment at that 6 month comment. What exactly do you mean it took 6 months? And by the way, rebound girl? What kind of guy keeps a rebound girl to begin with? And what is this seeing her long distance for a year? Listen, your question is bringing up many more questions. You mean he was having an emotional affair with her for a year before you separated? Is she the reason? And then you came back and said bam, I want to work things now and he said okie dokie and that's it? What took 6 months? Were you "talking to him" for 6 months about working it out? How long was he with her so that she got all of his fam's facebooks? Can't blame her for keeping in touch with his fam if he's going to bring her around his fam. And what you would do isn't necessarily what she would do, she has a separate identity, you know. She is a human being.

I'm sorry, but how exactly do you expect this person who innocently got caught up in the crossfire of your marriage to lay back and take it? She clearly liked him to get back with him from way back, and even to associate so closely with his him. Not trying to make you feel bad but I am seriously trying to figure out what kind of person your hubby is to do this to another woman, and who are you to be expecting her to detach so easily?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Living the Dream - 03-02-2014, 05:01 AM
[] - Amy - 03-02-2014 05:05 AM
[] - Taurean - 03-02-2014, 05:10 AM
[] - HooBoo - 03-02-2014, 05:18 AM
[] - Liz - 03-02-2014, 05:19 AM
[] - Poopy, Just Poopy - 03-02-2014, 05:24 AM