This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex-boyfriend problems, friend problems, help?
03-02-2014, 05:37 AM
Ex-boyfriend problems, friend problems, help?
Okay, so it has been a little while since I have talked to my ex and I still have feelings for him, so I've been thinking about blocking my ex on facebook because I creep on his profile all the time, but the problem with that is that I see him and hang out with him at school, don't really talk to him, mostly just his friends, and the reason I hang out with them is because my other "friends" are nothing but drama queens and they annoy the crap out of me lol, but also I tried to make some new friends so I wouldn't have to be in this situation, but everytime I try to talk to someone they either ignore me or pretend they don't see me and walk away. So, I have no choice but to hang around my ex...which is awkward because he don't care about me anymore and it obviously don't help me get over him, so yeah, I have noo clue what to do and some advice would be lovely, thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ex-boyfriend problems, friend problems, help? - Naomi - 03-02-2014 05:37 AM
[] - Mr. Marcus - 03-02-2014, 05:46 AM